The Rocky Mountain Children’s Health Foundation’s mission is to enhance the quality of life for pediatric patients and their families throughout the Rocky Mountain region. By partnering with area hospitals like Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, Rose Medical Center and others, we provide direct support to patients and families to help cover critical non-medical costs.
Our Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) Fund supports families with babies in the NICU by giving car seats, diapers, blankets, clothing and other essentials to families in need.
By contributing gifts to Kathy Lee’s baby shower, you will impact the tiniest and most fragile babies in the hospital by giving their families an added boost during a very difficult time. We always need the following NEW items.
• Newborn Diapers (Pampers Swaddlers up to 10 pounds or Pampers 8 to 14 pounds)
• Baby Wipes
• Infant Toys (i.e. wrist rattles, washable rattles, Sassy mirror, Bright Start Links)
• Baby Swings
• Bouncy Seats
• Play Mats or Activity Mats
• Pack N Plays/ Portable Cribs
• Baby Onsies (Newborn or 3 months)
• Baby “Sacks” (Newborn)
• Baby Blankets/Swaddling Cloths (i.e. Baby Lovie blankets)
• Gift cards to Babies R’ Us, Walmart, Target, etc.
Remember these babies are sick so used toys and equipment cannot be accepted.